As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, “The Line” is a planned futuristic city project in Saudi Arabia. Announced by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the project aims to create a sustainable, technologically advanced city that reimagines urban living.
About saudi arabia new city the line
Read here are some key features & aspects of “The Line”.
- Location: “The Line” is envisioned to be built within the NEOM development, a mega-city project located in the northwest region of Saudi Arabia along the Red Sea coast.
- Design and Infrastructure: The city is designed as a linear, car-free city that stretches for hundreds of kilometers. It will consist of multiple urban clusters connected by high-speed transportation systems, enabling efficient movement within the city.
- Sustainable and Green: “The Line” is planned to be powered by renewable energy sources, aiming for a carbon-neutral footprint. The city will prioritize green spaces, aiming to provide residents with easy access to nature and a healthy living environment.
- Advanced Technology: The city will integrate advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and digital infrastructure, to create a smart and connected environment for residents.
- Focus on Livability: “The Line” aims to prioritize the well-being and quality of life of its residents. The city will provide essential services, including healthcare, education, and leisure facilities, within a short distance from residential areas.
- Economic Opportunities: The project aims to attract businesses and entrepreneurs by offering opportunities for various sectors, including technology, tourism, and entertainment. It seeks to create a vibrant economy and foster innovation and investment.
It’s worth noting that since my knowledge cutoff is in September 2021, there may have been updates or developments regarding “The Line” project since then. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, it is recommended to refer to official sources or news outlets reporting on the progress of the project.